- moetchandon sparkling Rose and a raspberry almond macaron... Perfection. #CheatDay #DontSkipDessert… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @johncardillo: When 2010 bites you in the ass: twitter.com/JussieSmollett… 1 day ago
- @eduardocafo @ira @RobElgasABC7 Nazi kids? Good god, man. They were high schoolers on a trip, and they’ve been clea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @katnandu @secupp Not sure where she took a turn, but she’s fairly ridiculous now. 1 day ago
- @charliekirk11 No, actually, it’s not. That’s why we elected those in Congress. To get things done without hanging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: 01/24/2014
Living in Texas, the amnesty issue is front and center. The number of illegals crossing the border each day affects jobs, state provided services, crime rates, and a myriad of other areas of our daily lives. Amnesty is a hotly … Continue reading
Pleased to see this minor win – for the time being.