June 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @brandondarby: Sorry to hear this, @HurdOnTheHill. But welcome to the club where no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try to ap… 3 hours ago
- RT @DanCrenshawTX: Seriously? Can’t have cyber experts if they also believe babies have value? We should not appease intolerance. The tec… 3 hours ago
- @BetteMidler Is there anything sadder than a pathetic, attention-seeking hag making up stories for pictures she goo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @Comey I can’t think of anything funnier than you saying that. Damn, man. 3 hours ago
- @KamalaHarris Not one part of that tweet is true. God, woman. Can you not run on a legit platform? 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Politics
Democrats seem to have not mastered the photo-op.
Living in Texas, the amnesty issue is front and center. The number of illegals crossing the border each day affects jobs, state provided services, crime rates, and a myriad of other areas of our daily lives. Amnesty is a hotly … Continue reading
Pleased to see this minor win – for the time being.
When one hears the title US Attorney General, it should inspire trust, honor, and integrity. Unfortunately, as with many things associated with the current administration, traditional adjectives do not apply. What was billed as the “most transparent administration in history” … Continue reading
There is trouble afoot in Texas. We seem to be drawing a lot of attention from the Obama Administration, and while that is never a good thing, it’s even less of a good thing when you’re a red state in … Continue reading
Kudos to The Other McCain and Stephen Gutowski for great reporting on the activist sham also know as Sandra Fluke. McCain was featured on the Mark Levin show, with his entire scribe read by Mark himself. Revealing what no leftist … Continue reading
Texas isn’t taking Obama’s recent assault on religious freedom lying down! Attorney General Greg Abbott is joining 6 other states in fighting back, challenging the ObamaCare mandate forcing Catholic entities to violate their religion tenets by requiring them to provide contraception, abortifacients, … Continue reading