May 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #MyCrush #TheEdge #U2 #u2thejoshuatree2017 #Houston #VeryHappyDee @ NRG Park instagram.com/p/BUgPoAgBcH-/ 14 hours ago
- Here we go! @u2 2.0 #u2thejoshuatree2017 #Houston #beautifulday #HappyDee @ NRG Stadium instagram.com/p/BUfnxdZhQnE/ 20 hours ago
- orbit.astros made a baby cry. @astros are making the detroit__tigers cry. #AsItShouldBe… instagram.com/p/BUdQdMqhwNP/ 1 day ago
- She seems nice. twitter.com/LouiseMensch/s… 2 days ago
- I’m well aware of Erickson’s background. Why don’t you try refuting what he said vs childish name calling. twitter.com/Abomination134… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Politics
Democrats seem to have not mastered the photo-op.
Living in Texas, the amnesty issue is front and center. The number of illegals crossing the border each day affects jobs, state provided services, crime rates, and a myriad of other areas of our daily lives. Amnesty is a hotly … Continue reading
Pleased to see this minor win – for the time being.
When one hears the title US Attorney General, it should inspire trust, honor, and integrity. Unfortunately, as with many things associated with the current administration, traditional adjectives do not apply. What was billed as the “most transparent administration in history” … Continue reading
There is trouble afoot in Texas. We seem to be drawing a lot of attention from the Obama Administration, and while that is never a good thing, it’s even less of a good thing when you’re a red state in … Continue reading
Kudos to The Other McCain and Stephen Gutowski for great reporting on the activist sham also know as Sandra Fluke. McCain was featured on the Mark Levin show, with his entire scribe read by Mark himself. Revealing what no leftist … Continue reading
Texas isn’t taking Obama’s recent assault on religious freedom lying down! Attorney General Greg Abbott is joining 6 other states in fighting back, challenging the ObamaCare mandate forcing Catholic entities to violate their religion tenets by requiring them to provide contraception, abortifacients, … Continue reading