July 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How gross. Because he’s 80, his treatment should be limited? You probably support a ‘Soylent Green/get rid of the o… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- My baby in the ER. Has anyone else dealt with a ruptured ACL in your dog? We see the surgeon for consult on Tues. https://t.co/EfR9MRBOkb 1 hour ago
- Because, really, who doesn’t love a good hypocrite? twitter.com/emmaroller/sta… 7 hours ago
- RT @nowthisnews: This might just be the best government PSA ever. https://t.co/qimFgLNQQt 13 hours ago
- RT @TheDairylandDon: Donald Trump ending his day by gently telling his son Eric that Sean Spicer went to go live on a farm. 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Politics
Democrats seem to have not mastered the photo-op.
Living in Texas, the amnesty issue is front and center. The number of illegals crossing the border each day affects jobs, state provided services, crime rates, and a myriad of other areas of our daily lives. Amnesty is a hotly … Continue reading
Pleased to see this minor win – for the time being.
When one hears the title US Attorney General, it should inspire trust, honor, and integrity. Unfortunately, as with many things associated with the current administration, traditional adjectives do not apply. What was billed as the “most transparent administration in history” … Continue reading
There is trouble afoot in Texas. We seem to be drawing a lot of attention from the Obama Administration, and while that is never a good thing, it’s even less of a good thing when you’re a red state in … Continue reading
Kudos to The Other McCain and Stephen Gutowski for great reporting on the activist sham also know as Sandra Fluke. McCain was featured on the Mark Levin show, with his entire scribe read by Mark himself. Revealing what no leftist … Continue reading
Texas isn’t taking Obama’s recent assault on religious freedom lying down! Attorney General Greg Abbott is joining 6 other states in fighting back, challenging the ObamaCare mandate forcing Catholic entities to violate their religion tenets by requiring them to provide contraception, abortifacients, … Continue reading