October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @PollackHunter: I’m disgusted that the Senators from Broward County worked against the Parkland families at the hearing yesterday. They… 2 hours ago
- RT @Rep_Watkins: The resolution to #CensureSchiff failed on the floor tonight. I guess Democrats are okay with Adam Schiff: ▪️ Spreading… 2 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: Congratulations to Justin Trudeau, world's number 1 blackface enthusiast, on his election success. Yet more proof that p… 2 hours ago
- @sheabridge143 @brianmctaggart Really? Just stop. 8 hours ago
- RT @DLoesch: Any FL lawmaker that sides with this cowardly former sheriff who blames everyone else for his incompetency stands against the… 16 hours ago
Category Archives: Politics
Democrats seem to have not mastered the photo-op.
Living in Texas, the amnesty issue is front and center. The number of illegals crossing the border each day affects jobs, state provided services, crime rates, and a myriad of other areas of our daily lives. Amnesty is a hotly … Continue reading
Pleased to see this minor win – for the time being.
When one hears the title US Attorney General, it should inspire trust, honor, and integrity. Unfortunately, as with many things associated with the current administration, traditional adjectives do not apply. What was billed as the “most transparent administration in history” … Continue reading
There is trouble afoot in Texas. We seem to be drawing a lot of attention from the Obama Administration, and while that is never a good thing, it’s even less of a good thing when you’re a red state in … Continue reading
Kudos to The Other McCain and Stephen Gutowski for great reporting on the activist sham also know as Sandra Fluke. McCain was featured on the Mark Levin show, with his entire scribe read by Mark himself. Revealing what no leftist … Continue reading
Texas isn’t taking Obama’s recent assault on religious freedom lying down! Attorney General Greg Abbott is joining 6 other states in fighting back, challenging the ObamaCare mandate forcing Catholic entities to violate their religion tenets by requiring them to provide contraception, abortifacients, … Continue reading